Process of Online Registration System/manual System as the total process of online yet to be done.
- Checking of Land Valuation manually/online.
- Comparing of the deeds manually.
- Verification, Assessment & Collection of Registration Fees of the deeds.
- Data Entry of the deeds.
- Deeds are placed in the Ejlash for Registration.
- Taking of Hearing of the parties by the Sub-Registrar (Officer)
- Capture Photo and Finger print of both buyer and seller after satisfaction of the Authority.
- Taking of Thumb impression of the executants manually.
- Comparing of the deeds through Online System.
- Generating of the Permanent nos. (Deed nos.) & Endorsement through Online System against the deeds and sending SMS through online to the parties to the effect that his/her/their deed has duly been registered.
- Endorsement of the deeds manually.
- After completing Endorsement all deeds are signed by DSR.
- Scanning of the deeds and sending SMS through online to the parties to the effect that his/her/their deed is ready for delivery.
- At the final stage, Bench clerk maintains a proper online deed delivery flow which is newly included for Online Deed Delivery System and simultaneously, also maintains of Old Delivery System respectively in delivering the registered deeds to the parties or their legally authorized Deed Writers/Advocates.
Registration of deeds are done in the Sub-Registry offices as per Guide lines/instructions contain in Indian Stamp Act, 1899 with state amendments thereof, Registration Act, 1908, Tripura Registration Rules, 1954, Transfer of property Act, 1882, Indian Conveyancer and notification of govt. in revenue department on table of fees.